Bus and Coach Association
NZ Bus is a member of the Bus and Coach Association (NZ) which is the voice of the bus and coach industry in New Zealand. It represents the vast majority of New Zealand's bus and coach fleet through many New Zealand companies, both large and small. A number of key suppliers and manufacturers of vehicles are also active members of the Association.
The Association and its members advocate good corporate and community citizenship and believe that providing all passengers with safe, pleasant journeys to industry approved standards is good business.
The goals of the Association include:
- To promote and advance the interests and welfare of all members
- To provide input and affect the direction of central and local government policy and actions in accordance with the wishes of Members and the vision of the Association
- To represent the interests of Members at all public forums and in public issues as they arise
- To provide the information, services and products which will assist Members to meet their business goals
- To improve the public's understanding of the importance of the bus and coach industry to the nation and promote the professionalism, hospitality and efficiency of Members in the eyes of the wider community.
- Our Partners
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- Auckland Transport
- Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Bus and Coach Association
- Ministry of Transport