Bus service disruption – Thursday, 19 August
August 13, 2010
This Thursday, 19 August, GO Wellington and Valley Flyer bus services will be disrupted between 9am and 3pm to allow members of the Wellington Tramways and Manufacturing and Construction Workers Unions to consider the company’s offer of a new Collective Employment Agreement, which will be presented to them with a recommendation to accept the offer by the union negotiating team.
The following services will be affected.
• No GO Wellington services will operate between 10am and 2pm
• Full services will be available until 9am and will resume at 3pm
• Limited services will be available 9am-10am and 2pm-3pm
• No Valley Flyer services will operate between 9.30am and 2.30pm
• Full bus services will be available until 9am and resume at 3pm
• Limited services will be available 9-9.30am and 2.30pm-3pm
The Airport Flyer will operate every 30 minutes during this time.
School bus services will not be affected.
Both the unions and NZ Bus apologise for the inconvenience this will cause our customers and trust that with the advance notice provided, customers will be able to plan their day’s activities accordingly.
Back to the NZ Bus news archive