Northland Regional Council
The Northland Regional Council is involved in the management of land transport in serveral ways.
The role of NRC includes:
- Registration of passenger services
- Involvement in road safety
- Administration of the Total Mobility Scheme
- Administration and marketing of the CityLink Whangarei bus service
- Strategic planning for the future land transport needs of the region.
The Regional Council also undertakes studies relating to transport, and completed the Northland Transport Network Study, compiled in conjunction with BECA consultants in late 2008.
- Our Partners
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- Auckland Transport
- Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Bus and Coach Association
- Ministry of Transport